March 6 – Chancery Notice Extracts
This is an extract from the Chancery Notice - Confirmed Covid-19 Case in our Catholic Community on March 6, 2020:
Parishioner of Church of Our Lady of Guadalupe (OLOG), Puchong has been tested positive for Covid-19.
Ministry of Health (MOH) will begin the exercise of contact tracing and both the parish and the Archdiocese will offer our fullest coorperation.
The parish priest of OLOG, Fr Albet Arockiasamy has also informed his parishioners, especially those who have been identified as having had close contact with the patient to undergo testing, to isolate themselves from any public activities, and monitor their health for the next 14 days.
OLOG parish has conducted a thorough cleaning and sanitisation of the church and pews. The Church is safe and will be open for masses this weekend.
- Refer to Chancery Notice for complete details
- Subscribe to TELEGRAM for the latest information
- Copy of Pastoral Recommendations - Letter dated 29th January 2020
- Copy of Pastoral Recommendations - Letter dated 8th February 2020
- Copy of Chancery Notice - dated 4th March 2020
- Copy of Chancery Notice - dated 5th March 2020