June 07 - Extracts of Obituary Notice
This is an extract from the Obituary Notice dated 7th June 2020 - Rev Fr OC Lim
Fr O.C. Lim
- Reverend Father Anthony Lim Ooi Chai, better known as Fr O.C. Lim who passed away on 5th of June 2020 at Pantai Medical Centre.
- The eldest son of the late Royal Dato' Selawatang Lim Foo Yong and late Datin Chu Yin Mooi, Fr O.C. Lim leaves behind his siblings Ooi Beng, Ooi Teck, Bee Lian, Dato Ooi Kong, Bee Hong, Bee Bee, Ooi Lee, Kwan Lay, in laws, nephews, nieces and a host of relatives and friends to mourn his loss.
- Details of the wake and funeral service are as follows:
Venue: Nirvana Memorial Center (Parlour 21)
Wisma Nirvana, No 1 Jalan 1/116A Off Jalan Sungei Besi 57100 Kuala Lumpur
Mon, 8th of June: 1.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Please use the following link to sign up on your visit - https://signup.com/go/zzvoWJW
Tues, 9th of June: 10.00 am to 9.00 pm
Please use the following link to sign up on your visit - https://signup.com/go/AxRTRJZ
Please note that visitation is limited to a maximum of 12 people at any one time for a duration of 10 minutes only.
- The funeral service will be held on Wed, 10th of June at 10.00 am and will be streamed live via https://Tv.ArchKL.org. Due to MCO restrictions, the funeral service and burial will be conducted privately among immediate family members.
- His Grace Most Reverend Julian Leow, the Archbishop of Kuala Lumpur and the clergy of the Archdiocese extends condolences to the family of the late Fr O.C. Lim in this time of loss and are united with them in prayer and support.