Oct 17 - Extracts of Obituary Notice - Mr Emmanuel Durai Raj Solai
This is an extract from the Obituary Notice dated 17th October 2021 - Mr Emmanuel Durai Raj A/L Solai
Mr Emmanuel Durai Raj A/L Solai
Departed 17th October 2021
We extend our deepest condolences to Fr Surain Durai Raj on the demise of his father Mr Emmanuel Durai Raj A/L Solai who passed away on 17th October 2021 at the age of 80.
- The funeral will take place at 11.00am on Monday 18th October at Church of St Jude, Rawang.
- Due to the current Covid SOP restrictions and limited number of seats available for church funeral, we humbly request your cooperation and understanding to pay your last respect during the wake.
- Those who wish to convey their condolences to the family may do so by texting his son, Jeevan (012-3329700) and Vijen (013-2771550).
- His Grace Most Reverend Julian Leow and the clergy of the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur would like to extend their deepest condolences to Fr Surain Durai Raj and the family of the late Mr Emmanuel Durai Raj A/L Solai in this time of loss and are united with them in fraternal prayer and support.
- Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord; and let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Ms Amanda Pumala
Assistant to the Chancellor
Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur