Nov 3 - Extracts of Obituary Notice - Mr A. Arputhasamy s/o Arokiasamy
This is an extract from the Obituary Notice dated 3rd November 2021 - Mr A. Arputhasamy s/o Arokiasamy
Born: 6 th October 1934
Departed: 3 rd November 2021
- We extend our deepest condolences to Fr Bernard Hyacinth Arputhasamy SJ on the demise of his father Mr A. Arputhasamy s/o Arokiasamy who passed away peacefully at home on 3 rd November 2021 at the age of 87.
- Funeral Mass (pre-registration required) will take place at 2.30 pm on Saturday, 6th November 2021 at The Church of the Assumption, PJ. Cortege thence leaves for burial at DBKL Cemetery, Cheras.
- Please be advised that due to the Covid-19 situation and related MOH guidelines, the Wake is limited to 10 pax each time for a limited amount of time for each visitor.
- His Grace Most Reverend Julian Leow and the clergy of the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur would like to extend their deepest condolences to Fr Bernard Hyacinth Arputhasamy and the family of the late Mr A. Arputhasamy s/o Arokiasamy in this time of loss and are united with them in fraternal prayer and support.
- Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord; and let light perpetual shine upon him. May his soul, and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Ms Amanda Pumala
Assistant to the Chancellor
Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur