July 22: Chancery Notice Extracts
This is an extract from the Chancery Notice on 22nd July 2022 - Exclaustration from the Capuchin Order: Rev Fr Andrew Manickam, OFMCap
- Most Reverend Julian Leow D.D, the Archbishop of Kuala Lumpur, received a letter dated 25 May 2022 from Bro. Edgar S. Martinez OFM Cap, the Provincial
Minister of the Capuchin Province in the Philippines, informing that Rev Fr Andrew Manickam OFM Cap, upon his request, has been granted two years of
exclaustration from the Capuchin Order.
- he remains a Capuchin Friar during this period of prayer and discernment.
- Rev Fr Manickam OFM Cap continues to exercise his priestly ministry in the Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur.
Rev Fr Dr Clarence Devadass
Archdiocese of Kuala Lumpur
- Download Chancery Notice for complete details.
- Subscribe to TELEGRAM [https://t.me/archkl] for the latest information.